Sunday, December 6, 2009

You're Beautiful.

So this is going to be a tad short, and a little Christa Black blog-like.
But I sometimes feel that this needs to be said more. And even though I don't believe the words that I'm about to type sometimes myself, doesn't mean they aren't true. So here goes.

You are beautiful. Whether you believe it or not. God made you so that you were a one of a kind. There is no else like you. No one. You are amazing in every way shape and form. Inside and out and that is what matters.

Always love yourself for you. Most of you reading this are probably younger, I am myself, so we need to know that we are beautiful in our own ways. Just because one or two guys shut us down, doesn't mean we are worth nothing. You are always worth something. You will always be worth something. You are you, that is the end, no apologies, no regrets.

If a dumbass guy turns you down, look at this way. It's HIS loss, his problem. He's the one missing out, not you. And no, not all guys are dumbasses, there are actually good ones out there, (despite what Miss Taylor Swift says haha.) You don't need a guy in your life to complete you all the time. Yeah, they are nice to have around. But only when you're ready. Live your life for you and you only. When the time is right it will happen. And like I said, not all guys are dumbasses. There are great ones out there waiting for great girls like you. They're a rare species some of them. But they do exist. I promise... and no there are not only 3 of them with the last name Jonas. There are more than that out there, that aren't famous. And there is one for each and every one of us out there. It might take more time for each of us to find him, but it'll happen. I know that good things come to those who wait. I know that has worked for me in the past. I know from past experience that it really is worth the wait. You will be so much happier in the end and with yourself and your life.

I just wanted to write this short blog and say that you are all beautiful. All the time. You always have been and you always will be.
And if anyone reading this ever needs to talk or vent, or anything of that nature, I'm here. I don't judge. Even if I cannot relate, I am here to listen and help you in the best way that I can, and point you in the right direction if that's what needs to happen.

Just remember, you are amazing. and beautiful. and unique. And that's the best way to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment